Please Read The Rules
The community has plenty of moderators in the rooms because security and peoples safety is of paramount importance. Please see below for the rules:
If you initiate drama you will be kicked for 15 minutes, and if you didn't learn your lesion you will be banned for a few days depending on the severity of the drama.
In extreme cases you will never return.
Relationship drama is strictly forbidden in the main. Use the private message system or Facebook.
Taking screenshots is a serious matter; the act of defaming another user by taking screenshots and passing them on is prohibited. This will result in a lengthy ban.
(In extreme cases were misconduct has emerged users are allowed to pass screenshots on to moderators) Mods can either notify the admin or seek independent advice from other mods or a third party.
Defame - “damage the good reputation of (someone); slander or libel.
“The reason we are a community is to escape the every day drama.”
- Bullying, stalking and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated, this will result in law enforcements getting involved.
- Absolutely no nudity allowed on webcam. You will be banned and reported to your ISP if you do so. However we have an adult room for over 18s only, were just about anything goes "VIP - Backstage ROOM 18+.
- No Personal or sexist insults to other chatters.
- No Threats.
- No Spamming.
- No Complaining about the service or Mods.
- If a MOD or ADMIN finds your chat is disruptive or abusive to the other chatters, you will be banned.
- You will be warned once, but you can be instantly banned by any MOD or ADMIN should you violate any of the rules.
- Whether you need to tell someone you disagree with the approach of Chat Utopia please speak to the Admin (Awesome Metal Bands Admin) in a private message, moderators should request the staff room if multiple persons are required.
- No use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
- No posts that attack, insult, flame, defame, or abuse others. Respect other members' opinions regarding treatment decisions. Decisions about health and well-being are highly personal choices. We should respect all points of view. Flaming will not be tolerated.
Advertising and Spaming
- Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something.
- Links promoting fundraising, advocacy, etc. are not permitted.
- Sharing of links to helpful and relevant web sites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
Continuous rule breaking will conclude with exile from the community.
Your account will be deleted and you will be blocked.
You will lose your credibility and your friends.