+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dir En Grey (Kyo)

Dir En Grey (Kyo)

I have an addiction when it comes to Hevy Metal, but one has caught my attention. This is a Japanese Heavy Metal band called Dir En Grey. The lead singer 'Kyo' is not what you think, literally. Kyo is an evil person and during his songs live he'll scratch across his chest, cut his chest, throw stuff, even punch himself. Crazy isn't it? Kyo is my hero and I absoluetly adore him. Along his Heavy Metal songs like: Hageshisa To, Kono Mune No Naka De Karamitsuita Shakunetsu No Yami, they can get heavy and brutal, some of his songs are about rape; which is just insane! I do hope you will look them up, enjoy! ^_^
    [ AWESOME METAL BAND MODERATOR ]

Dir En Grey absolutely fantastic at download, I am really glad you brought them up, Japanese metal is awesome ;-)

Thank you! ;D And you're welcome.
    [ AWESOME METAL BAND MODERATOR ]

I love them as well, though i don't see Kyo as evil. He is more like a beautiful orchid buried beneath a layer of tar-like agony. I have seen them perform live (which was awesome!). His vocal range is amazing. It even gives me chills. He is also the lead singer for a band called Sukekiyo, which is a more mellow side project of his.

+ Reply to Thread