Thread: Working in Canada

cowell903

Working in Canada

Canada official document is non-transferable, tho' you'll apply for a Canada visa for the aim of immigration of a special kind throughout your keep within the country. once you area unit in Canada, your immigration standing will be modified solely during this manner as long as your allow remains valid.

ainsley
    I personaly prefer music that has meaning and sometimes life related but over all i like lots of music i.e Korn,Foo's,soad,skillet,flyleaf, ...... so many to name but there is just a few i like

Working in Canada

Hi,
    can you please write here the exact error are you getting in goText?
    Canada is listed as supported country in TheCellFreak website, so it should be working.

As this thread is related strictly related to cellfreak Ill probably merge this later with its official thread.

Working in Canada

Thanks for all your help and advice so far. I'm just wondering, whether from a UK qualified pod now working in Canada or vice versa, is the world of working in east canada in podiatry like the UK or very different?

Working in Canada

moosepod said:I understand that once I have gained my BSc Podiatry in the UK I can apply to work in some states of Canada.

Are there any conversion courses or postgraduate opportunities that would allow me to work in British Columbia or Alberta?Click to expand...