Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dir En Grey (Kyo)

Dir En Grey (Kyo)

I have an addiction when it comes to Hevy Metal, but one has caught my attention. This is a Japanese Heavy Metal band called Dir En Grey. The lead singer 'Kyo' is not what you think, literally. Kyo is an evil person and during his songs live he'll scratch across his chest, cut his chest, throw stuff, even punch himself. Crazy isn't it? Kyo is my hero and I absoluetly adore him. Along his Heavy Metal songs like: Hageshisa To, Kono Mune No Naka De Karamitsuita Shakunetsu No Yami, they can get heavy and brutal, some of his songs are about rape; which is just insane! I do hope you will look them up, enjoy! ^_^
    [ AWESOME METAL BAND MODERATOR ]

Dir En Grey absolutely fantastic at download, I am really glad you brought them up, Japanese metal is awesome ;-)

Thank you! ;D And you're welcome.
    [ AWESOME METAL BAND MODERATOR ]

I love them as well, though i don't see Kyo as evil. He is more like a beautiful orchid buried beneath a layer of tar-like agony. I have seen them perform live (which was awesome!). His vocal range is amazing. It even gives me chills. He is also the lead singer for a band called Sukekiyo, which is a more mellow side project of his.

Checkup treatment Column for January 19

A weekly roundup of news inside your health:

CANCER TEST progressive

A new test that looks for cancer related DNA and proteins in the blood could save many individuals from premature death, US and Australian study workers believe.

Scientists from Baltimore's Johns Hopkins University and colleagues in australia say the test is capable of detecting eight common cancers before they spread, Giving patients the best chance of beating the ailment.

The new test yielded a positive result about 70 per cent of the time in more than 1000 patients with early stage tumours.

study say the test, While some way off being widely accessible, Promises to be a game changer in the war against an sinister killer.

It works by seeking out mutated DNA that dying cells shed into the blood, And protein biomarkers related to bowel, chest enlargement, busy, lung, Oesophageal, Ovarian, Pancreatic and stomach cancer malignancy.

the investigation team believes the test, dubbed Cancer SEEK, Is ready for testing as a screening tool. "A test do not have to be perfect to be useful, Says one of the lead experts Nickolas Papadopoulos.

Canadian researchers have looked at iron levels in 142 women during mid to late pregnancy, And which of them went on to suffer prenatal depression.

They found a lot more cases of depression in those who were iron deficient.

The study doesn't definitively say a lack of iron brings on depression while pregnant, But researchers say screening expectant mums for insufficiencies could reveal their level of risk.

There's a known link between iron deficiency and depression in a general population, But until now no research has explored whether the link also affects expectant mothers, With iron deficiency affecting about one in five expectant mothers.

The study analysed a large UK data base and compared the health of about 9000 women who developed gestational diabetes with about 37,000 women of the identical age, Who were pregnant over a similar time period, But didn't get the trouble.

They found ladies who had condition had vastly higher rates of type 2 diabetes later in life.

They were also twice as likely moldova chisinau girls to develop furthermore, hypertension, And two and a half times prone to develop ischaemic heart disease, Also known as coronary heart.

experts say the findings show women who had gestational diabetes must be carefully monitored for those specific conditions later in life.

Family headache NSW, With the international dating service RSVP, Have conducted one of the largest Australian studies of older men's sexual habits and understanding of STDs, And their latest data isn't great news.

Surveyed older men were quite likely going to talk about STDs with a new partner 61 per cent for men over 60, purchasing a 44 per cent of men aged 18 29. But they were also prone to have sex without a condom 54 per cent to 31 per cent.

"we should include older men in our safe sex campaigns, As this research indicates that many men in this age group, Who are starting new friendships, Are highly sexually active, Often with multiple partners, Says Dr Deborah Bateson from Family scheming NSW.

News 2019

Buy The Norwegian Laminine are 4 times http://tkfl777.com more affordable as Laminine by LPGN. Купить Норвежский ламинин дешевле в 4 раза чем Laminine LPGN. viber/watsapp+12487304178 Skype tatyana.kondratyeva2

News 2019

YOUTH - Единственный продукт в мире http://tkfl777.com/ уменьшает инсулиновую резистентность или «синдром старости « метаболический синдром viber/watsapp+12487304178 Skype tatyana.kondratyeva2

News 2019

Ukrainian women are the most beautiful women in the world. You dream about one? http://www.datingsecrets.eu

News 2019

Looking for your Russian girl? How to date Eastern European woman without scam - http://www.datingsecrets.eu

News 2019

Wall Sticker USA. We make wall stickers for your home z https://wallsticker.us/ Cartoons, Portaits, SuperHeroes, ArtDecor, Childroom, Traveling, Quotes, Sport, Brand and Logos, Computer Games, Anime

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast